Are you a storyteller? An established or emerging writer? Do you have a new book on the way? Are you interested in facilitating a workshop or participating in a panel discussion or a reading? NorthWords Writers Festival is accepting submissions for the 2021 program.
This year’s festival will be a combination of in-person and online events from June 10 to June 13, 2021. We are inviting Northwest Territories writers and storytellers of all kinds and representing all genres and styles to submit an expression of interest in participating in the Festival.
Please include in your submission:
- Name and contact information
- Short bio, recent publications, and experience at presenting
- Why do you want to participate in the 2021 festival?
- How would you like to participate? (workshop, panel discussion, reading, age group of the proposed presentation, in-person or online, etc.)
- Please outline your idea for a session/event and whether you would like to present a workshop/talk in your own particular area of expertise or would be open to participating in an event with other successful contributors.
To submit proposals for workshops, author sessions, and events for NorthWords Writers Festival 2021, please email your submission to email@example.com with “2021 Program Submission” in the subject field before May 2, 2021 for early consideration.